Washington Express Visas provides expedited document authentication and legalization to the Vietnam Embassy.
Washington Express Visas offers same day pick-up and prompt, reliable Vietnam document authentication and legalization processing available 24 hours a day. When others tell you it will take weeks to get your documents, call us and we can do it in mere days. We will walk you through the process step-by-step and immediately notify you if any problems or delays occur. Your documents can either be picked up and returned directly to your office, or you can send them to us via FedEx, UPS, etc. to our Processing Office.
Our Processing & Filing Services (Disclaimer)
Washington Express Visas is an experienced document processing provider. We can help you complete your application timely and accurately in order to avoid delays. We can also file & process your application for you for a fee. However, you can also fill out and submit your application for free (excluding embassy fees), by visiting the Vietnam Embassy website. Please note that we have no affiliation with any government embassy or agency.
Vietnam Document Legalization & Authentication:
- Step 1: Make sure your document is notarized by a local notary public unless it is an original certified copy/certification issued by a competent Federal/State/local office.
- Step 2: The document must then be authenticated by the Secretary of the State where it is executed. Some states require that the document be certified by the County Clerk first. For Federally issued certifications, skip this step and go directly to Step 3.
- Step 3: If one of the Vietnam Consulate-Generals holds consular jurisdiction over your state, you may submit your document to that Consulate-General for final legalization; if not, please get your document authenticated by the U.S. State Department before the Vietnam Embassy can provide final legalization. (Please note that your legalization application may be rejected by the Embassy/Consulate General that does not hold consular jurisdiction over the state where your document is executed.)
Documents to be Submitted:
- The document to be authenticated, submit both the original and a complete set of photocopy.
- Only duly completed and signed Vietnam Application for Legalization.
- Please provide a cover letter and one passport/ driver license copy of the applicant requesting document legalization.
- Washington Express Document Processing Request Form.
- Other supporting documents a consular officer may request.
- Please make sure you have followed the all the steps required for authentication before submitting your document to the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate-General for final legalization.
- Vietnam processes documents according to the state in which the document was notarized and certified by the Secretary of State.
Processing Times and Fees*:
- Regular Service – 5-7 business days
*The above processing time is average and for reference only. Some applications may require longer processing time that a pick-up date cannot be confirmed until notified by the Visa Office.
Vietnam Consular Fees*:
- Regular Service Corporate, Legal and Personal Documents: $70 per document
- US State Department $8.00 per document
Washington Express Visas Fees:
- In Jurisdiction Document: $180 per document
- Out of Jurisdiction Document: $280 per document
- Round-trip FedEx fee of $95 will be charged to ship the documents to each jurisdiction outside of Washington, DC if applicable.
**Multi-document discounts may be offered depending on your volume.
See our Price List for Return Shipping information
We ask that you send the documents listed above via FedEx or UPS so the delivery can be tracked. Please call us at 202-393-3030 to let us know that your documents have been sent.