Washington Express Visas provides expedited document authentication and legalization to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Embassy.
Washington Express Visas offers same day pick-up and prompt, reliable UAE document authentication and legalization processing available 24 hours a day. When others tell you it will take weeks to get your documents, call us and we can do it in mere days. We will walk you through the process step-by-step and immediately notify you if any problems or delays occur. Your documents can either be picked up and returned directly to your office, or you can send them to us via FedEx, UPS, etc. to our Processing Office.
Our Processing & Filing Services (Disclaimer)
Washington Express Visas is an experienced document processing provider. We can help you complete your application timely and accurately in order to avoid delays. We can also file & process your application for you for a fee. However, you can also fill out and submit your application for free (excluding embassy fees), by visiting the United Arab Emirates Embassy website. Please note that we have no affiliation with any government embassy or agency.
UAE Document Legalization & Authentication:
- Step 1: Make sure your document is notarized by a local notary public unless it is an original certified copy/certification issued by a competent Federal/State/local office.
- Step 2: The document must then be authenticated by the Secretary of the State where it is executed. Some states require that the document be certified by the County Clerk first. For Federally issued certifications, skip this step and go directly to Step 3.
- Step 3: If one of the UAE Consulate-Generals holds consular jurisdiction over your state, you may submit your document to that Consulate-General for final legalization; if not, please get your document authenticated by the U.S. State Department before the UAE Embassy can provide final legalization. (Please note that your legalization application may be rejected by the Embassy/Consulate General that does not hold consular jurisdiction over the state where your document is executed.)
Documents to be Submitted:
- The document to be authenticated, submit both the original and a complete set of photocopy.
- Proof of Accreditation (if applicable).
- Washington Express Document Processing Request Form.
- Other supporting documents a consular officer may request.
- For educational documents, the UAE Embassy requires that you submit a Proof of Accreditation along with the U.S. Department of State attestation. The educational institution must be located in the U.S. and regionally accredited by NEASC (CIHE), MSA (CHE), NCA (HLC), SACS (COC), NWCCU, or WASC (ACCJC-ACSCU). To show proof of regional accreditation, please visit the US Department of Education Database of Accreditation and print your institution’s accreditation information.
- Educational documents (diploma, university degree, transcripts) must be authenticated separately.
Processing Times and Fees*:
- Regular Service – 4-7 business days
*The above processing time is average and for reference only. Some applications may require longer processing time that a pick-up date cannot be confirmed until notified by the Visa Office.
UAE Consular Fees*:
- Corporate & Legal Documents
- Article of Incorporation, Registration
- Authorization of Agent
- Board Resolution
- Business License
- Business Registration
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Distribution Agreement, Agency…etc
- Financial Statement
- Free Sale Certificate/EP
- General Power of Attorney
- Price List
- Trademark Application
- US Patent Application
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
US State Department $8.00 per document
Washington Express Visas Fees:
Regular Service: $180 per document
**Multi-document discounts may be offered depending on your volume.
See our Price List for Return Shipping information
We ask that you send the documents listed above via FedEx or UPS so the delivery can be tracked. Please call us at 202-393-3030 to let us know that your documents have been sent.