Washington Express Visas provides expedited document authentication and legalization to the Saudi Arabian Embassy.
Washington Express Visas offers same day pick-up and prompt, reliable Saudi Arabian document authentication and legalization processing available 24 hours a day. When others tell you it will take weeks to get your documents, call us and we can do it in mere days. We will walk you through the process step-by-step and immediately notify you if any problems or delays occur. Your documents can either be picked up and returned directly to your office, or you can send them to us via FedEx, UPS, etc. to our Processing Office.
Our Processing & Filing Services (Disclaimer)
Washington Express Visas is an experienced document processing provider. We can help you complete your application timely and accurately in order to avoid delays. We can also file & process your application for you for a fee. However, you can also fill out and submit your application for free (excluding embassy fees), by visiting the Saudi Arabia Embassy website. Please note that we have no affiliation with any government embassy or agency.
Saudi Arabian Document Legalization & Authentication:
- Step 1: Make sure your document is notarized by a local notary public unless it is an original certified copy/certification issued by a competent Federal/State/local office.
- Step 2: The document must then be authenticated by the Secretary of the State where it is executed. Some states require documents to be certified by the County Clerk first. For Federally issued certifications, skip this step and go directly to Step 3
- Step 3: All legal documents need to be attested by the U.S. Department of State prior to sending them to the Saudi Arabia Embassy.
Documents to be Submitted:
- The document to be authenticated, submit both the original and a complete set of photocopy.
- Washington Express Document Processing Request Form.
- Other supporting documents a consular officer may request.
- Please make sure you have followed the all the steps required for authentication before submitting your document to the Saudi Arabia Embassy/Consulate-General for final legalization.
- Beginning March 16, 2020: Visa Applications/All Documents to be legalized must be sent via mail to The Saudi Arabian Embassy. Additional Shipping Fees will APPLY.
- Saudi Arabia processes documents according to the state in which the document was notarized and certified by the Secretary of State. Please refer to this link that shows each state’s jurisdiction.
Processing Times and Fees*:
- Regular Service – 5-7 business days (tentatively)
Saudi Arabia Consular Fees*:
- Regular Service Corporate, Legal and Personal Documents: Fees will be determined upon submission.
- US State Department $8.00 per document
- Round-trip FedEx fee of $95 will be charged to ship the documents to and from Saudi Arabian Embassy
Washington Express Visas Fees:
- Arabic Translation: $120 per page
- In Jurisdiction Document: $220 per document
- Out of Jurisdiction Document: $270 per document
- Round trip FedEx fee of $95 will be charged to ship the documents to each jurisdiction outside of Washington, DC if applicable.
**Multi-document discounts may be offered depending on your volume.
See our Price List for Return Shipping information
We ask that you send the documents listed above via FedEx or UPS so the delivery can be tracked. Please call us at 202-393-3030 to let us know that your documents have been sent.