Washington Express Visas provides expedited Namibia visa services to the Namibian Embassy.
Washington Express Visas offers same day pick-up and prompt, reliable Peru visa services. When others tell you it will take weeks to get your visa, call us and we can do it in mere days. We will walk you through the process step-by-step and immediately notify you if any problems or delays occur. Your documents can either be picked up and returned directly to your office, or you can send them to us via FedEx, UPS, etc. to our Processing Office.
Too busy to fill out the paperwork yourself? Would you rather one of our experts complete your application on your behalf and all you need to do is sign it? Ask about our All-Inclusive Namibia Visa submission services today!
For a U.S. citizen requesting a Namibian Visa, we will need the following:
Our Processing & Filing Services (Disclaimer)
Washington Express Visas is an experienced visa & document processing provider. We can help you complete your application timely and accurately in order to avoid delays. We can also file & process your application for you for a fee. However, you can also fill out and submit your application for free (excluding embassy fees), by visiting the Namibia Embassy website. Please note that we have no affiliation with any government embassy or agency.
Namibia Tourist Visa Documents:
*Namibia tourist visa is not required for citizens of United States of America for a stay up to 90 days*
Foreign citizens who wish to visit Namibia and require a visa according to their country of origin may apply for a Tourist visa if they have recreational or similar purposes.
Namibia Business Visa Documents:
- Namibia Visa Application Form- One dully filled and signed application form. ;Click Namibia for a .pdf of the application. Because the application changes on occasion, we’ve also provided a link to the Namibia Embassy website so you may get the most recent version directly from the Embassy website.
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry and at least 3 or more blank pages
- Two (2) colored 2 inches x 2 inches passport photographs (should be identical);
- Business letter of introduction from your company (on company letterhead) addressed to the Embassy of Namibia stating the purpose of travel, the name and contact of the company in Namibia you’re visiting, and a financial guarantee for all of your expenses.
- Copy of your airline ticket or travel agent itinerary showing your name as well as travel information.
- Hotel reservations or tour/safari confirmation.
- Proof of adequate funds for the duration of stay in the form of personal bank account statement under each applicants name. For dependents who are minors or spouses, kindly attach a signed letter of the person responsible for the expenses.;
- All documents must be written in English.
Embassy Processing Times and Fees:
Namibia Consular Fees*:
- Single entry, 3 month validity, 3 day processing -$50.00
- Multiple Entry, 3 month validity, 3 day processing -$100.00
- Single entry, 3 month validity, Next day service -$100.00
- Multiple entry, 3 month validity, Next day service -$150.00
Washington Express Visas Fees:
- Regular Service (3 business days): $150
- Expedited Service (Next Day): $250
- Non-US Passport Service :$250
- Itinerary fee (if applicable) and/or Re-Write (if Embassy requires correction on the application) : $30
- All-Inclusive Visa Application Services: $95
See our Price List for detailed information about Service Fees and Shipping information.
We ask that you send the documents listed above via FedEx or UPS so the delivery can be tracked. Please call us at 202-393-3030 to let us know that your documents have been sent.