Washington Express Visas provides expedited South Korea visa services to the South Korean Embassy.
Washington Express Visas offers same day pick-up and prompt, reliable South Korea visa services. When others tell you it will take weeks to get your visa, call us and we can do it in mere days. We will walk you through the process step-by-step and immediately notify you if any problems or delays occur. Your documents can either be picked up and returned directly to your office, or you can send them to us via FedEx, UPS, etc. to our Processing Office.
For a U.S. citizen requesting a South Korea Visa, we will need the following:
South Korea Tourist Visa Documents:
- A South Korea Tourist visa is not required for U.S. citizens for a stay up to 90 days.
South Korea Business Visa Documents:
- A South Korea business visa is not required for U.S. citizens for a stay up to 90 days.
- Passport and/or passport replacing documents must be valid on arrival.
- Holders of a Certificate of Identity (passport-style booklet) issued by U.S.A. to nationals of U.S.A. (usually issued in emergency cases).
Visa required, except for Those traveling for business or touristic purposes:
- for a stay of max. 3 months to nationals of U.S.A.;
- Immigration officers can request visitors to show:
- all documents required for next destination; and
- sufficient funds for maintenance; and
- contact address in Korea (Rep.).
- Non-compliance with the entry regulations will result in fines for the airlines. For details, click here
- No vaccinations are required to enter Korea (Rep.) from any country.
- Passengers coming from cholera infected countries are subject to intensive quarantine procedures.
- Limited malaria risk, exclusively due to P. vivax, exists mainly in the northern areas of Kyunggi Do and Gangwon Do Provinces. Recommended prevention: I.