Washington Express Visas provides expedited visa services to the Saudi Arabia Embassy.
Washington Express Visas offers same day pick-up and prompt, reliable Saudi Arabia visa services. When others tell you it will take weeks to get your visa, call us and we can do it in mere days. We will walk you through the process step-by-step and immediately notify you if any problems or delays occur. Your documents can either be picked up and returned directly to your office, or you can send them to us via FedEx, UPS, etc. to our Processing Office.
For a U.S. citizen requesting a Saudi Arabia Visa, we will need the following:
Saudi Arabia Tourist Visa Documents:
- Tourist travel is not allowed to Saudi Arabia at this time.
Saudi Arabia Business Visa Documents:
- U.S. Passport – You must provide your signed passport. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months and have two (2) blank pages available (must be adjacent to each other).
- Saudi Arabia Visa Application AND Declaration Form – Please provide a completed visa application form; click on official Saudi Visa App for a .pdf of the application. Because the application changes on occasion, we’ve also provided a link to the Saudi Arabia Embassy website so you may get the most recent version directly from the Embassy website. The application form must be filled out completely and have answers for all fields. It must display your full name as appears in your passport, and it must be signed.
- Washington Express Visas Visa Request Form – filled out completely.
- Photograph – Please provide one color, passport size photo. The photograph must be printed on photo paper, it must be 2″ by 2″ and have a white background, and it must have been taken in the last 6 months.
- Five Year Travel History- List all international travel within the past five (5) years. Include the country traveled to, purpose and description of visit (ex. business meeting, conference etc.), and the dates entering and exiting the country listed. Click FIVE YEAR TRAVEL HISTORY to download form
- Beginning March 16, 2020: Visa Applications/All Documents to be legalized must be sent via mail to The Saudi Arabian Embassy. Additional Shipping Fees will APPLY.
- A business letter of introduction from your company (on company letterhead) addressed to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia stating the purpose of travel, the name and contact of the company in Saudi Arabia you’re visiting, and a financial guarantee for all of your expenses. Click here to see a sample business letter.
- Your sponsor in Saudi Arabia must arrange an invitation approved by the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The approval should be faxed/telexed to the Saudi Embassy in Washington, DC and a notification is usually sent to the applicant.
- Copy of your airline ticket or travel agent itinerary.
Saudi Arabia Work Visa Documents:
- We do not process Saudi Arabia Work Visas at this time.
Embassy Processing Times and Fees:
Saudi Arabia Consular Fees:
- Single Entry – $170 Visa and ENJAZ
- Multiple Entry – $170 Visa and ENJAZ
- Round-trip FedEx fee of $95 will be charged to ship the application to and from the Saudi Arabian Embassy.
Washington Express Visas Fees:
- Visa Service (5 business days): $240
- NON-US Passport Holder $250
See our Price List for detailed information about Service Fees and Shipping information.
We ask that you send the documents listed above via FedEx or UPS so the delivery can be tracked. Please call us at 202-393-3030 to let us know that your documents have been sent.